Kew Beach Veterinary Hospital was established in 1980 by Dr. Martin Tammemagi at the original location of 1939 Queen Street East. In 1990 Dr. Barry Pearl purchased the practice from Dr. Tammemagi and relocated the clinic to 1600 Queen East. Dr Pearl operated the clinic until August 2007 when Dr. Nigel Skinner, who is now the proud owner, took the reigns at Kew Beach Veterinary Hospital.
On February 1st 2011, in an effort to bring our clients the highest standard of veterinary care, KBVH moved down the street toward the heart of the Beach, to 1737 Queen Street East.
In March 2014 we were awarded 3rd place in North America for the AAHA Clinic of the year award.